Sunday, August 2

Dracula by Bram Stoker (Cross Stitch)



Dracula is a great book because it's just so amazingly old-school (obviously because it was written in like the 19th century). There's romance, suspense, adventure, and even a little bromance. There is a scene where Jonathan creeps down into Dracula's lair in an attempt to kill him. When Jonathan finds the coffin and opens it, he looks back to make sure no one else is around. When he turns back Dracula is now looking at him - eyes flat, no smile, just staring. Totally creeped me out.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this Dracula inspired cross stitch pattern! 

Download here.

Dam Good Crafts is owned by A.A. Farrar of Life's Trivial Pursuits. Dam Good Crafts Cross Stitch Patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. All PDF patterns and the designs for those patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, or shared in any manner.

If someone you know is interested in this pattern, please send them directly to my site to download. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Just started working on this. Great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I've been out of town or else I would have responded sooner. Thank you so much! I absolutely loved the book and just couldn't resist making the pattern. Send a photo when your done, I'd love to post it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this awesome pattern!
    I finished it and blogged it with (not so great) photos here:
    https://suzemo.blogspot.com/2017/07/happy-friday-dracula-book-cover-happy.html

    ReplyDelete