I've seen periodic table cross stitch patterns before, but none of them do what a periodic table should do - they should be informative and useful when solving chemistry problems. My latest pattern has just about everything you could want in a periodic table. This cross stitch pattern contains...
- all 118 elements known at this time, including the updated names for elements 112, 114, & 116
- atomic number & atomic mass
- states of matter at room temperature
- all known oxidation states
- indication of which elements are radioactive, man-made, or very rare
- common periodic trends - electronegativity, atomic radius, ionization energy, & electron affinity
- labeling of groups
- method 1 - numbers 1 through 18
- method 2 - 'A' groups for representative elements and 'B' groups for transition elements
- labeling of periods
- color coded element groups - alkali metals, alkaline earth metals, transition metals, post-transition metals, metalloids, halogens, noble gases, other gases, lanthanides, & actinides
Whoa, right?!?! This pattern is HUGE - it runs about 38" x 24".
Are you game? If so, download here.
Dam Good Crafts is owned by A.A. Farrar of Life's Trivial Pursuits. Dam Good Crafts Cross Stitch Patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. All PDF patterns and the designs for those patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, or shared in any manner.
If someone you know is interested in this pattern, please send them directly to my site to download. Thanks!