Sunday, August 2

The Best Movies Ever

I absolutely love movies! I am not picky about what I watch. I like just about everything. My standards are low and I'm easily amused. So get ready for the ultimate movie list that I'm sure no one but myself will appreciate (unless you are equally as trashy). Oh and since I like SO many movies, this list includes only those movies that I find really re-watchable. Anytime I see them on TV, I just can't say no.

Action & Adventure






Comedy & Romance




Drama




Extra Curricular Activities




Family




SciFi & Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. What about Steel Magnolias and Practical Magic? Chick flicks, I know. But always have to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually not super crazy about Steel Magnolias, but i LOVE Practical Magic.

      Delete