Sunday, August 2

The Page Turners



I am so lucky to be part of one of the best book clubs ever! It all got started when I made a simple post on Facebook about wanting to start a book club in my area. We've had a few people come and go, but now we have a solid foundation of six awesome members. We've really grown as friends and we even have craft parties and nights out in Nashville :)

Here is a running list of the books we've read.

Update 10-14-2015: We now have 7 awesome members, yay!!

Color Code: Didn't Read - Hated - Disliked - Liked - Really Liked - Loved

  1. Bastard Out of Carolina by Dorothy Allison - October 2014
  2. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card - November 2014
  3. The Bonfire of the Vanities by Tom Wolfe - December 2014
  4. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood - January 2015
  5. Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez - February 2015
  6. Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs - March 2015
  7. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins - April 2015
  8. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah - May 2015
  9. The Wicked Girls by Alex Marwood - June 2015
  10. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry - July 2015
  11. Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach - August 2015
  12. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr - September 2015
  13. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield - October 2015
  14. The Martian by Andy Weir - November 2015

2 comments:

  1. love all Kristin Hannah's books. Read " A Prayer for Owen Meaney" and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a ton of her books as well. I've only read the Nightingale so far, but I'm sure the rest are good as well. I'll let you know when I get around to reading Owen Meaney. I know you didn't like it that much lol

      Delete